With Purple Parking’s competitive prices we are favoured by many customers travelling from the UK. Air travel is becoming increasingly common and there is tremendous potential for our affiliates. We are constantly striving to improve and expand our services.
Read our Purple Parking Affiliate Program Information Pack.
Watch a video interview we at Azam Marketing made with Affiliate Future which tells you all about Purple Parking's services here:
Why Link to Purple Parking?
- Extra-long cookie period – extended to 60 days on TD (30 days on AF as that is their set period for all programs)
- A variety of text links and banners to choose from to match different website styles (including html banners to make immediate bookings)
- High commission. These are 10%-15% for Heathrow and 7.5% for all other airport car parks
- Brand new website which is the highest converting in the sector
- Choice of partnering with us through leading affiliate networks
- Regular exciting competitions for affiliates
- The friendliest and most available Affiliate Management team in the world
How do I join the Purple Parking affiliate program?
The affiliate program is available on two leading networks, Tradedoubler and Affiliate Future.
What is your keyword policy?
Purple Parking welcomes paid search marketing affiliates and you can even download keyword lists below.
We do not authorise affiliates to use the keyword phrase Purple Parking, PurpleParking or any other keyword phrase which includes these words, variations or misspellings on any paid search engine listings. Purple Parking do not allow affiliates to use the display URL purpleparking.com, purpleparking.co.uk or any variations or misspellings. See the full program terms and conditions here.
We constantly monitor search engines and will ban affiliates from our program and revoke all commissions if our policy is not respected.
Parking related search terms convert incredibly well (people don't search for "Manchester Airport Parking" just for fun!) and you are free to bid on generic terms. We are delighted to provide our affiliates with a 19,000 word keyword list to make it easier for you to get going with paid search. We are also delighted to provide a spreadsheet with the top 30 performing keywords on both Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing. It's a goldmine of information so use it!
What is your voucher code policy?
Purple Parking now offers affiliates the chance to secure their customers a fantastic 5% off the already rock-bottom prices for airport parking and earn 5% commission in return for any sales they generate.
We have set up a special group for voucher code affiliates on both Affiliate Future or Tradedoubler. We have a unique code for each of the two affiliate networks.
If you would like to promote the 5% voucher code on your website, please contact the Affiliate Managers for further information.
What is your spyware policy?
PurpleParking.com runs an ethical affiliate program. We will not support or work with any partner that uses spyware or adaware.
What tips can you offer to maximise affiliate earnings?
(1) Pre-sell our car parking service. Study our website and highlight the advantages of Purple Parking
(2) Set up SEO'd pages focussing on each airport we serve, with unique content, and deeplink to the relevant page on PurpleParking.com
(3) If selling holidays, upsell our product on your website or to your mailing list. People flying abroad will be interested to hear about our low cost airport parking service
(4) You may find our Top 100 Purple Parking keyword phrases useful
(5) If you are a PPC affiliate, you will find our 19,000 word keyword list useful. Use it as a base to create even more keywords!
What other affiliate programs would you recommend?
Another great advertiser in the travel sector is Carlton Leisure, which is an online travel agency. They are also managed by Azam Marketing and you can read about the lucrative affiliate program here.
You can also find other premium advertisers in Azam's portfolio: best affiliate programs.